Kamshet has limited places to stay so tourists generally prefer to stay at Lonavla or Khandala and visit Kamshet for adventurous pursuits. Resorts and paragliding tour operators also offer comfortable options to stay. Some tour operators offer dormitories and tents at nominal rates.
Kamshet is a hill station in Maharashtra (Pune) located at about 2200 ft above sea level. Luscious green cover, placid lakes and undulating hilly terrains make it a perfect holiday destination. Nestled in the Western Ghats about 118 km from Mumbai, Kamshet straddles the ancient trade route between the Konkan region and Pune. Kamshet is about 56 km from Pune and 11 km from Lonavala and is accessible by road and rail from both Mumbai and Pune. The hills in and around Kamshet are dotted with ancient cave temples and medieval fortresses.
The world-class paragliding facilities attract a large number of flying-sport aficionados to Kamshet. Soaring over the Pawna Lake and gliding over the beautiful countryside, provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you don’t have the stomach for flying, you can also just watch enthusiasts, trek up the Tower Hill, Shelar or Kondeshwar Cliff. Apart from paragliding, you can also visit the Kondeshwar Temple, Bhairi Caves and Bhandar Dongar.
Kamshet Railway Station - 10 Min.
Old Mumbai-Pune Highway - 10 Min.
Mumbai-Pune ExpressHighway - 20 Min
Vegetables & Grocery Market - 5 Min.
School, Bank, ATM's, Hospitals - 10 Min.
Kanhe MIDC - 15 Min.
Talegaon MIDC - 25 Min.
Lonavala - 20 Min.
Pune City - 50 Min.
"Nirvana", An Integrated Township of Studio Homes, 1 BHK & 2 BHK Apartments
- At Kamshet, Post Pune, Tal. Maval, Dist Pune
Nirvana is an artistically designed integrated township in Kamshet which has camouflaged itself in the theme of lonawala. It is connected to Pune via road and to Mumbai via road. True to its name, Nirvana is a world; complete in its own way fulfilled with premium amenities for an urban life...and yet studded amidst the nature... You will notice a lift in your mood when you see a single glimpse of this tempting avenue.
- An elegant entrance gate
- Attractive compound wall for the entire project for your security
- Designer 'CLUB HOUSE' garnished with picturesque landscaped garden and sparkling water bodies to create holiday mood
- Amphitheatre and party lawn for parties, music, dance everything you wish to do
- Children's play area with featured wall for adventurous sports; and swings, slides & sand pit specially for the young ones
- Range of indoor games in the furnished 'CLUB HOUSE"
- Jacuzzi for massage your senses and experience the refreshing difference
- Steam room to detoxify and rediscovery yourself within you
- Senior citizen plaza
- Reflexology path and seating alcove for yoga and meditation
- Seating shaded with trellis and tree plantations
- Internal road with decorative street lights
- Landscaped, paved pathways besides the road to enjoy the walk
- Earthquake resistant R.C.C. frame structure
- External and Internal walls – in 6"/4" wall thick brick or block
- Internal plaster – P.O.P. / Gypsum finished plaster
- External plaster – sand faced cement plaster
- Vitrified tiles flooring in all rooms
- Designer toilets with 7' high dado, premium sanitary ware and plumbing fittings
- Wooden door frame for all doors
- Ample electric points with premium modular switches
- All windows and French doors – powder coated sliding aluminum windows / French doors
- Windows in toilets – powder coated aluminum louvered windows with exhaust fan provision
- Marble frames for all windows
- Elegant main door and all other doors are flush doors with good quality fittings
- Granite kitchen platform with S.S. sink and arrangement for water purifier and exhaust fan
- Acrylic emulsion paint for external surface
- Provision for boiler in toilet
- O.B.D. paint for all internal walls
Cost for Nirvana - Kamshet
₹ 18.81* Lakh